How can I get Moovly support?
There are several different ways of getting Moovly support:
- This Help Center, where you can search for answers to your questions
- The conversation button (bottom right) that allows you to send messages to the Moovly support team
- The contact form on the website
- Various online resources, such as the Moovly Academy on YouTube, with how-to videos, tutorials and all kinds of tips and tricks.
Moovly's online support channel is organized from Europe and available during European business hours (CET - Central European Time).
Support tickets are handled in a priority determined by the subscription type of the user:
- Enterprise subscribers get highest priority and are responded to within the next business day or earlier.
- Max subscribers requests are responded to within the next business day or earlier.
- (Education) Pro subscriber requests are responded to within the next 1 or 2 business day, on a best-effort basis.
- Free Education users and Free users are responded to on a best effort basis (usually within 2-3 working days).
Many support-related questions have answers that are available in our Help Center. Just enter a few keywords related to your question and most likely you'll find your answer there. You can also provide us with feedback on the answers by selecting from one of the emojis. This helps us to improve the answers based on your feedback.
Can I get help in the Moovly Studio editor?
Understand how to get help when you are in the editor. When you are in the Moovly Studio editor, you have different help options available - just look at the top right corner of the editor window and you will see the following options: Intro video: ...
My subscription auto-renewed, can I get a refund?
Moovly is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, which means you get access to the Moovly platform and its features via the internet through your web browser. There is no software installation required. Moovly offers a Free service with limited ...
Which sound formats does the Moovly Studio editor support?
Understand which sound formats are supported (Moovly Studio) Moovly allows you to work with all kinds of sounds and to synchronize them with the animations of your graphical objects. The following formats are currently supported by Moovly: MP3, WAV, ...
How to get started with Moovly?
New to Moovly and not sure how to begin? The following Getting Started video shows an overview of the Moovly Studio editor and explains the first steps in the creation of a new project: adding graphical objects and text, uploading sounds, adding ...
How can I delete my Moovly account?
Please be informed that together with your account, your projects and objects will also be deleted!!! This action is irreversible. 1. Paying users Before your account can be deleted, you should make sure to cancel your subscription. Once cancelled, ...