3) Select the spoken language of the audio and click Convert audio to subtitles.
4) The audio track will now start converting into subtitles. Depending on the length of your audio this might take several minutes.
Do not close the Moovly Studio during the conversion; otherwise, you will have to start over again.
Please note that it is possible that the transcription will not be 100% accurate for each audio track, which means that the transcription may contain errors or faulty conversions. This can be modified afterwards.
The progress of the conversion can be found next to the subtitles layer:
5) After the conversion, the subtitles will automatically be added to your project.
6) You can now modify the subtitles. On the right-hand side of the Moovly Studio, you will find the properties of your subtitles. You can modify the font, size, (background) color.
Next up you can also choose to either import or export your subtitles.
We currently support .SRT and .CSV files.
That's it! Your audio has now been converted to subtitles and is ready to be used for your project!
- How to add subtitles to your video object?
- What's in the Enterprise subscription?
- What's in the Max subscription?
How to translate subtitles and text objects?
Please note translating subtitles and/or text objects is only available for Max and Enterprise users. When you need to create videos in different languages, Moovly’s translate feature can be a powerful tool to use. This process works via our Google ...
How to troubleshoot audio recording?
Resolve issues using your microphone in your browser Moovly Studio contains a Record audio option that lets you add sounds that you record with your computer's microphone. (Note that you can also record sounds with your smartphone or tablet using ...
How to mute or edit sounds in the editor?
Easily manage and edit audio in your project Once you've added a sound to your content, you have a few simple sound editing options at your disposal: Shift your sound in time: music, voice or sounds usually need to be synchronized with your visual ...
How to add subtitles to your video project?
How to edit, import, and export subtitles in the Moovly Studio. Please note that the Subtitling feature is available for Max and Enterprise users. To find out more about this subscription, please click here. When you open the Moovly Studio you will ...
Where are the millions of objects in Moovly?
Browse the libraries with tons of objects you can use for your projects On our website and other communications you may find that Moovly offers over 1.3 million free images, videos and sounds and access to even millions of additional objects. This ...