For each type of object, you have additional settings that you can choose between. These settings apply to the Quick Edit Form that you will be using to create videos from the template.
- Is required: This will make it mandatory that object must be replaced in order to create a project from the template.
- Optional - keep placeholder: It will automatically use the placeholder object if there has no new object has been added.
- Optional - hide placeholder: It will automatically hide the placeholder object if no new object has been added.
- Unique identifier: The name of the object that will be shown in the quick edit form. If left blank it will use a default name.
- Order: Determine the order of the template objects that will be shown next to the template
Next, when you select a text, video, image or audio object you will have specific options for each of them.
- Text object: Choose the amount of min. and max. characters that may be used.
- Image object: Fixed length, min and maximum duration
- Video Object: Fixed length, min and max duration, object-fit
- Audio Object: Fixed length, min and max duration
Dynamic clips (optional)
When creating RSS videos you might want to add multiple articles in one video. This is where the Dynamic clips come in handy to allow you to use your templates for multiple articles in one video. Marking a clip as a dynamic clip will result in duplicating the chosen clip for the number of articles you've selected.
Follow these steps to mark a clip as a dynamic clip:
2. Next to the Toolkit tab a new tab appears where you can mark clips as a dynamic clip.
Saving your project as a template
When you're finished with your template click Save & Exit and go to your Project Details.
In your project details click template - Save as new template.