When you've created a Moovly presentation that includes pause points, you can download that presentation for off-line use on a computer. That way, you can take your Moovly presentation to your audience and present your story with unseen transitions.
1. When your presentation is ready, close the Editor and go to the preview page of your project. There you can already test and preview if all pauses are at the exact spots:
2. Notice that this preview player shows your pause points and also includes a full-screen option (in other words, you could also present from this page).
3. Download your presentation.
4. Once downloaded, the zip file needs to be unzipped first (just double click the zip file and it will happen automatically) into 2 files: a file called start.html and a folder with media content:
When you double click the start.html file, your presentation will be opened in your browser and played with Moovly's embedded presentation player.
5. Put your presentation in full screen and use your keyboard arrows or spacebar to navigate from pause point to pause point.
How to import a PowerPoint presentation?
Using a PowerPoint presentation as a basis for your project If you already created PowerPoint presentations you can now import your presentations on Moovly. The import function can help you save time in creating a video version of your presentation. ...
How to create interactive videos?
The interactive video feature is available for Max and Enterprise users. Slide-based presentations can be very boring when the visual content presented is static, full of text, or poor in color or layout. Moovly allows you to create interactive ...
How to create a video presentation?
Surprise your audience with Moovly-based presentations Slide-based presentations can be very boring when the visual content presented is static, full of text or poor in color or layout. Moovly allows you to create video-based presentation, whereby ...
How to download a Moovly presentation
Export a Moovly presentation to store on your own computer Please note that in order to save & download your project as a presentation you will have to add a pause point somewhere in your video. For more information, check out the articles at the ...
How to work with video objects?
Learn about pausing, looping, or splitting video objects In the editor, you can work with a variety of video objects: Some Moovly libraries contain video objects with animations or motion graphics You can upload your own videos from your computer ...