How to clear the cache of my browser?
When you use a browser on Windows or Mac OS/OS X it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and select Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the checkmark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- For more information about managing site data, see Manage local site storage settings.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, choose History > Clear History, then click the pop-up menu.
- Choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear (see the table below for descriptions). For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form-fill data.
- Select Clear Now.
- Google Account Help > Clear cache & cookies
- Support Mozilla > How to clear the Firefox cache
- Safari User Guide > Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac
- Microsoft Support > View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
How to troubleshoot browser problems?
Find out how to resolve Moovly issues related to your browser Moovly Studio is an online application that runs in a browser. In other words, you don't have to install any software, a browser is sufficient. To fully take advantage of all features of ...
How to troubleshoot audio recording?
Resolve issues using your microphone in your browser Moovly Studio contains a Record audio option that lets you add sounds that you record with your computer's microphone. (Note that you can also record sounds with your smartphone or tablet using ...
What are the technical requirements for Moovly Studio?
Understand the browsers that are compatible with the Moovly Studio editor Moovly Studio is a browser-based application that is supported by most browsers: Chrome, Firefox and Edge on Windows computers Chrome, Firefox or Safari on Apple Mac computers ...