How to troubleshoot browser problems?
Moovly Studio is an online application that runs in a browser. In other words, you don't have to install any software, a browser is sufficient. To fully take advantage of all features of Moovly Studio, we recommend you either use Google Chrome or the latest Firefox browser, Firefox Quantum. Please also make sure your computer meets the technical requirements to run Moovly.
Moovly Studio also works on other browsers like Edge, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer, but these do not support all Moovly functions or object types. For example, transparent video objects are not supported in all browsers. So if you have a choice, use Chrome or Firefox for your best Moovly experience.
For a proper functioning of Moovly, it is important your browser works well. If you experience a problem with Moovly functions or features that worked well before, then here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Switch off any ad-blocking plugins you have installed in your browser. Ad blockers like AdBlock or Ghostery can block certain Moovly functions, pop-ups or buttons. In your ad blocker settings, configure or whitelist Moovly as a safe website. There are no third-party ads on the Moovly website or platform pages, so no need to run your ad blocker on our site.
- Clear your browser cache. This cache is a place on your hard disk where your browser keeps things that it downloaded, in case they’re needed again. This speeds up your browsing experience. Sometimes however, the cache gets corrupted (e.g. due to an incompletely loaded page), which may have an impact on the web page or applications you are viewing. In such case, clearing is the best option. If you don't know how to clear your cache, this page explains how.
- Restart your browser. In certain cases, restarting your browser helps to restore all functionality.
- Test with another browser. If the behavior of the site or application is not what you expected or what it was before, check if it makes a difference with another browser.
- Restart your computer. Your browser uses computer CPU, memory and disk space. Restarting your computer sometimes helps to start over with a clean slate.
How to clear the cache of my browser?
When you use a browser on Windows or Mac OS/OS X it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Google Chrome On your computer, open Chrome. At the ...
How to publish my project to YouTube?
Resolve issues connecting to your YouTube account. You can publish your Moovly videos directly to YouTube if you have a YouTube account and channel. If you don't have this or don't want to publish your video there, you can always use the Moovly ...
How to troubleshoot audio recording?
Resolve issues using your microphone in your browser Moovly Studio contains a Record audio option that lets you add sounds that you record with your computer's microphone. (Note that you can also record sounds with your smartphone or tablet using ...
How long can my Moovly content be?
Read about length limitations of the projects you create with Moovly When you use Moovly, you can keep adding objects and make your video as long as you want. There is no limitation to the length of your Moovly project. However, as Moovly is a ...
How to copy a project?
Read how to duplicate an existing Moovly project Sometimes it might be useful to make a copy of a project, for example, if you wish to use it as a template for a new project. Copying a project is a simple process. Once on the dashboard, click on the ...