How to troubleshoot browser problems?
Moovly Studio is an online application that runs in a browser. In other words, you don't have to install any software, a browser is sufficient. To fully take advantage of all features of Moovly Studio, we recommend you either use Google Chrome or the latest Firefox browser, Firefox Quantum. Please also make sure your computer meets the technical requirements to run Moovly.
Moovly Studio also works on other browsers like Edge, Safari, Opera, or Internet Explorer, but these do not support all Moovly functions or object types. For example, transparent video objects are not supported in all browsers. So if you have a choice, use Chrome or Firefox for your best Moovly experience.
For the proper functioning of Moovly, it is important your browser works well. If you experience a problem with Moovly functions or features that worked well before, then here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Switch off any ad-blocking plugins you have installed in your browser. Ad blockers like AdBlock or Ghostery can block certain Moovly functions, pop-ups or buttons. In your ad blocker settings, configure or whitelist Moovly as a safe website. There are no third-party ads on the Moovly website or platform pages, so no need to run your ad blocker on our site.
- Clear your browser cache. This cache is a place on your hard disk where your browser keeps things that it downloaded, in case they’re needed again. This speeds up your browsing experience. Sometimes, however, the cache gets corrupted (e.g. due to an incompletely loaded page), which may have an impact on the web page or applications you are viewing. In such a case, clearing is the best option. If you don't know how to clear your cache, this page explains how.
- Restart your browser. In certain cases, restarting your browser helps to restore all functionality.
- Test with another browser. If the behavior of the site or application is not what you expected or what it was before, check if it makes a difference with another browser.
- Restart your computer. Your browser uses computer CPU, memory and disk space. Restarting your computer sometimes helps to start over with a clean slate.
How to clear the cache of my browser?
When you use a browser on Windows or Mac OS/OS X it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Google Chrome On your computer, open Chrome. At the ...
How to archive and delete a project
Archiving a project 1. Go to your Dashboard and choose the project you want to archive and/or delete. 2. Click More actions and choose Archive 3. Click Proceed The archived project is now moved to Archived Deleting a project When you delete a ...
How to troubleshoot audio recording?
Resolve issues using your microphone in your browser Moovly Studio contains a Record audio option that lets you add sounds that you record with your computer's microphone. (Note that you can also record sounds with your smartphone or tablet using ...
How to resolve login problems on Moovly?
Tips to deal with registration, login and password issues Moovly's registration and login procedures have been set up to provide both flexibility and security. We provide different options to create a new account on Moovly and to log in to that ...
What if I only want to make one Moovly project?
Learn how to subscribe for one-off or short term projects. Especially for short term or one-off projects, we've created our Monthly subscriptions. Upon subscribing to one of these plans, you'll immediately pay for the upcoming 30 days. You can cancel ...