With the following instructions, you will be able to translate your project into the language of your choice. Translating subtitles can be done on the
and in the
Translate a project on the Dashboard
- Select the project that you want to translate. On the upper right corner, click on More, and select Translate Project.
- Choose between Google Translate and XLIFF import/export.
- With Google Translate you get the following options:
- Pick the language you currently have in your project and choose the destination language.
- The second option allows you to translate the entire project or just the text object and/or subtitles
- The third option allows you to create a new project of the translation and/or add them to your existing project.
- Finally, click Translate to start the translation of your project.
- When translated, depending on which option you have chosen previously a new project will be created, and/or your project will be translated into your chosen language.