How do I publish a project to a Group Gallery?
Learn why and how to publish a Moovly video project to a Group Gallery
Why would I publish a video project to a Group Gallery in the first place?
A Moovly Group Gallery is a video channel which all members of a group can post their Moovly videos on. It is comparable with a channel on YouTube or Vimeo, but there are a number of differences, too. All videos posted are Moovly project videos and can be reused by other users as a
(unless the creator has specifically blocked this option).
A Group Gallery can be public or private:
- Public: the Group Gallery can be visited by anyone: people who are not part of the group, other Moovly users, external website visitors… Visitors, however, need to be informed of or provided with the exact URL to be able to visit this Gallery.
- Private: the Group Gallery can only be visited by members of the Group. In order to view the Gallery, these group members must be logged in on Moovly.
Group Galleries are available to groups of users as part of Moovly group plans such as
or Edu Class. New galleries can be created by the Group Admin. A group can have multiple private or public galleries.
Okay, now how do I do that?
1. Go to the project that you want to publish and click on Export.
2. On the left side, under Publish To options, click on the specific Group Gallery where you want to publish. Select the desired video quality, put a title and a description, and select whether you want the video to be unlisted, or make it reusable to others.
3. Once you hit 'Publish' your video will start rendering in the background. When the render process is completed, your project will be published in your Personal Gallery and the Group Gallery. You will get an email notification when publishing is successful.
Please be informed all video projects published to external platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook)
are automatically also published to the Moovly User Gallery.
- How do I publish a Moovly project?
- How to download your project?
- How do I publish a Moovly project to a Facebook group?
- How do I publish a project to the Moovly User Gallery?
- How to remove my published content from the Moovly User Gallery?
What is a Group Gallery?
Learn more about Moovly Group Galleries here A Moovly Group Gallery is a video channel that all members of a group can post their Moovly videos on. It is comparable with a channel on YouTube or Vimeo, but there are a number of differences, too. All ...
What are the different Gallery options?
Learn more about the different Gallery publishing options here The Moovly Gallery is a place you can publish your Moovly videos, to share with others. You can publish your videos to your Personal Gallery, a Group Gallery, or the public Moovly ...
How do I publish a project to the Moovly User Gallery?
Learn why and how to publish a Moovly video project to the User Gallery Why would I publish a video project to the User Gallery in the first place? When you publish a video to the Moovly Gallery, you’ll get a unique link (URL) of a public page your ...
What is a Personal Gallery?
Learn more about your Personal Gallery here When you publish a video to the Moovly Gallery, you’ll get a unique link (URL) of a public page your video is posted on, to share with others. As of then, people who have received this link can view your ...
What are reusable Gallery videos?
Learn more about 'reusable' Gallery videos here Videos that are published to a Moovly Gallery can be made reusable as a template for other Moovly users. In such a case, there will be a “Use as template” button below the video on its Gallery preview ...