Please note that in order to save & download your project as a presentation you will have to add a pause point somewhere in your video. For more information, check out the articles at the bottom of this page.
Downloading' or 'exporting' your Moovly content is only possible with a paying Moovly subscription or with a free education plan. If you are still on Free Trial, you should first upgrade your subscription. Alternatively, you can also publish your content to the Moovly Gallery and share that public link with your audience.
3. Next, your content will first be rendered. Rendering is the process of preparing and generating your presentation based on your desired quality and requested format.
Please note that render time can depend on the chosen video quality, the complexity, and length of your video, and on the current render queue on Moovly's servers. Typically, short projects (e.g. 30 seconds) in SD quality take a few minutes to render. Long projects (e.g. 3 or more minutes) in HD 1080p quality may take up to an hour or longer to render.
4. When your content is ready for downloading, you will get an email notification (check your spam mailbox if not).
5. To download your video or presentation file, click the Download button once more.
6. The file(s) will then be downloaded and saved to your computer. Downloaded presentations (.zip) need to be unzipped first (just double-click the zip file and it will happen automatically) into 2 files: a file called start.html and a folder with media content:
7. When you double-click the start.html file, your presentation will be opened with Moovly's embedded presentation player.
When you've made updates to your project, or when you require multiple video resolutions, you can render new versions. Your previously rendered versions will still be preserved and stay available in the dropdown list of the Download button.